Monday, November 21, 2011

Tweets to Remember ~ November 21, 2011

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I told the monster in my closet that coming out of it would make him gay. Never had to worry about that any more.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I really like that sound you make when you shut the fuck up.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Blood is thicker than water, and somewhere out there right now semen is thicker than jello.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
If she wants you to do her back end on the first date then she just might be a he.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I really need to stop confusing sign language for karate. I think when moving my arms around in a stance I told them I wanted to get fucked.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
My friend said he could make my dick twice as big. I told him it's okay I already have Photoshop.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
The teacher asked "What comes after 69?" The girl next to me raised her hand saying "I rinse my mouth out & wash off my face. If he lets me"
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
If you can stand the heat stay out of my bitchin!
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
She went and got herself a loob job. #Typos that give tweets a whole new meaning.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I can blow a huge bubble with my cum. #Typos that give tweets a whole new meaning.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
That shark swallowed her hole! #Typos that give tweets a whole new meaning.
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Hello will trash be picked up on Thanksgiving Day? ~ No. ~ Will I still be charged for it? ~ It depends how much you put out the next day!
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I told Twitter I wanted to be Verified! They asked me Are you famous? I told them I will be if I have to hack in your system to do it!
21 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Click this to read what someone said you did to them in my blog! #DMs to piss peeps off
21 Nov

 Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
┊┊┊╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┊┊┊
┊┊╱┈╲┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╱┈╲┊┊
┊╱┈╭━━╮┈┈┈╭━━╮┈╲┊
╭▏┈┃▉▏┃┈╱┈┃▉▏┃┈▕╮
╰╲┈╰━━╯┈╲┈╰━━╯┈╱╯
┊┊╲┈┈┈┈┣━━╮┈┈┈╱┊┊
┊┊┊╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┊┊┊
21 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment