Monday, November 7, 2011

Tweets to Remember ~ November 07, 2011

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
One month ended, a new one has begun. Soon the years will do the same.
1 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I just saw two birds screwing. Now they're both tweeting about it.
1 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
If one conjoined twin wants to wank but the other doesn't, does it count as rape?
3 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
My mom took me to the doctor after I swallowed a Lego only he couldnt get it out til he gave us the bill and I shit a gold brick!
3 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
"The brain is the most important thing in the body" said the brain. ~~ "That's what you think" said the dick.
3 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Dude your hot looking brother keeps sexting me! ~~ Huh? And I always thought it was my geeky brother who was gay.
5 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
If I see someone with a hot bod I follow them! ~ We are talking Twitter right? ~~ Uhh ... huh??
5 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Our school master is named Bates. He keeps wondering why I never address him properly by his title.
7 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
With your mom sick is there anything youd like us to tell her temporary replacement? ~~ Yeah my mom liked to do her housework naked!
7 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
FUCKING HOT CHICKS! ~ FUCKING HOT DICKS! ~~ A Bi running into a snag on the net.
7 Nov

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
My friend at school had a baby. But with the new transgenders she has to wait til the kid to grow up to find out what it is.
7 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment