Monday, October 31, 2011

Tweets to Remember ~ October 31, 2011

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I went all the way down it and took a long time. Being very slow made it really really hard. I just hate it when he's got 1000s of tweets!
29 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Someone told me to be careful of you is all. Now I'm dying to know what you would do to me if no one ever found out.
30 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Which part did you want of him? ~~ The top. ~~ But I'm a bottom. ~~ You weren't last night. ~~ I alternate. ~~ Like a vehicle? ~~ Faster.
30 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Be my favorite hello, And I'll be your hardest goodbye.
30 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in

┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┈╭━━━╮
┈▕┈╭━╮╭━╮┈▏┃BOO…┃
┈▕┈┃╭╯╰╮┃┈▏╰┳━━╯
┈▕┈╰╯╭╮╰╯┈▏┈┃┈┈┈
┈▕┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈▏━╯┈┈┈
┈▕┈┈┈╰╯┈┈┈▏┈┈┈┈┈
┈▕╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲▏┈┈┈┈┈
30 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Why can't the boy ghost have babies? ~~~ Because he has a Hallo-weenie!
31 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
After drinking the potion the ghoul girl screamed when looking in the mirror-AHHH! I'M BEAUTIFUL! ~ Vampire boy: AHHH!! I HAVE A REFLECTION!
31 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Medusa: Why do I feel so much life in my hair?
31 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Medusa: Every time I shampoo, my hair drowns.
31 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Gay zombie: I just had a German twinkie. ~~ Did you get to taste his Bavarian cream? ~~ No he was sterile.
31 Oct

No comments:

Post a Comment