Friday, October 28, 2011

Tweets to Remember ~ October 28, 2011

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Homework- "Do me now!" ~~ Twitter- "Ignore that slut."
24 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
So the hot dude walked up to the gay boy and said I am going to rape you! The gay boy looked him over & said That wouldnt be possible.
26 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
 28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Patient ran inside, I need to see Dr Tardis! ~Nurse looked at him and asked Dr Who?
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Walking on a crutch today made me appreciate all those in the world who live like this every day.
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Everywhere I went today people would open doors for me going out of the way but not one smiled while looking me in the face only at my crutch.
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
What did the O say to the Q? ~~~ "You're me with a dick."
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
This is your ass now (_._) ~~~~ And this is your ass after prison (_O_) ~~~~ Any questions?
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
The only reason he likes your dick is because his mom told him to enjoy the little things in life.
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
I've been on the net since I was in my mother's womb. I have seen it all. There is not anything you can possibly top.
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
But it would still be amusing watching you try. :)
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
mad very so mad now right! ~ I'm not dyslexic just pissed.
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
If your name was Homework, I would be doing you on top of my desk right now!
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
Fruit Loops are just Gay Cheerios.
28 Oct

Auggie_Dauggie_ Auggie † Agus†in
He told me I wasn't even old enough to shave! I looked at him and asked How do you know? You haven't seen all my knicks there yet!
28 Oct

No comments:

Post a Comment